The whole nation lost its mind when Khap Panchayat leader Jitender Chattar stated on why rape happens ,”
To my understanding, consumption of fast food contributes to such incidents. Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts.”
Unfortunately, he is not the first politician to say such ridiculous stuff, neither he will be the last. So lets see some bizarre statements made by our dear politicians.
- Sakshi Maharaj, BJP MP: “Every Hindu woman must produce at least 4 kids to protect hinduism.”
Because yes, lets produce more kids in a nation of more then population of 1 billion. Hats off!
2. K J George, Karnataka Home Minister: “Two man raping a woman is not gang rape. Gang Rape means four to five people”
Somebody alert the Oxford Dictionary Officials, there is a new definition of gang rape given by our minister.
3. Rahul gandhi, Congress Vice President: “Poverty is a state of mind.”
Well, it is a state of mind when you have billions of dollars stashed in Swiss Bank Accounts.
4. Radha Mohan Singh, Agriculture Minister: “Impotency, Love Affairs top reasons behind farmer suicides.”
No people, its not debt or drought. *Face Palm*.
5. Mulayam Singh Yadav, Ex CM of Uttar Pradesh: “We should avoid the use of computers and english in India.”
Because, a country producing the likes of Satya Nadela (CEO, Microsoft) and targeting to be the Startup Hub of the World should definitely follow his advice.
6. Ajit Pawar, Deputy CM, Maharashtra: “If there is no water in the dam, how can we release it? Should we urinate into it? If there is no water to drink, even urination is not possible,”
Logic took some serious hit that day.
7. Sakshi Maharaj and Sadhvi Prachi: “Rahul Gandhi eats beef and goes to holy shrine without purifying himself. The earthquake was bound to happen” Regarding Rahul Gandhi’s Nepal visit.
Now earthquakes happen because of people eating beef, not because of disturbance in tectonic plates. I want whatever they are high on.
Remember these are the people who are ruining oops running our country.