Day 2 of Saarang! Was a little slower than day one, but still as Awesome. As always, constant updates can be found at our twitter @MomentOf_Zen.
Day 2 included :
- Our main poster at Saarang getting stolen. But we got it back, so it’s fine.
- The excruciatingly hard single person lone quiz at the Lecture Theater
- Bands performing for Powerchords and Tarang right from 9am at Bindass Park and the SAC
- The Donut House doughnut eating competition! Winner won the first round with 18 doughnuts. Second round winner ate 22.
- The Sports and Entertainment (SpEnt) quiz
- The Unplugged music competition
- Shooting for the Chennai Super Kings’ upcoming promotional video with a large whistle
- Carola Grey’s Noisy mama show from Germany as part of the World Culture show. Amazing music by amazing musicians
- TARANG finals at Open Air Theater. Muttu Sandhu won the competition for the second time in a row
- The Tarang finals was followed by the Powerchords finals which the band ‘Glue’ won hands down
- Parikrama ending the day with an AMAZING performance
Pictures from day 2 :
Powerchords at Bindass Park
Topless dudes with drums
Donut House’s Doughnut eating competition
MoZ Editor Zaid Khan with doughnut eating winner Sartaj
Our entry for the Limca world record attempt of largest mosaic of Post-its
Carola Grey and the Noisy Mama Show
NxG night – Powerchords and Tarang finals, followed by Parikrama
Stay tuned to MoZ for day 3!